Description: Mobley Homes is currently looking for an Estimating Manager for their Purchasing Department. The right candidate will be responsible for coordinating, administering and managing the Estimating Department.
- Plan, manage and direct the work of the Estimators
- Perform contract extra pricing
- Process take-off change requests
- Review invoice discrepancies and approve for payment
- Analyze job costs and set gross margins
- Estimate and set-up new plans and jobs
- Support field and sales staff
Supervisory Responsibilities: Directly supervises two or more employees in the Estimating Department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or four to six years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Application Submission Form