Summary of Position Requirements
Scheduling Expeditor is responsible for field and vendor schedule adherence and all scheduling tasks of the division in support for the resource planning activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and manage all Construction Schedule responsibilities
- Construction Industry Experience a MUST
- Support field and sales staff
- Expedite and prioritize resource schedules and maintain schedule templates for the division
- Provide real time support to the field for re-schedules
- Monitor schedules and communicate delays while working with trade partners to resolve scheduling issues
- Support, troubleshoot, and maintain Builder 360 systems
- Participate with scheduling of trade partner process improvement plan meetings
- Perform field audits to ensure the scheduling process is working and quality is being delivered
- Work with trade partners to verify the trades capacity and ensure trade is not overbooked to ensure no bottlenecks and missed tasks
- Determining quantity and timing of deliveries (more commonly in small companies)
- Forecasting upcoming demand.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Ensure Mobley has only the best subcontractors in order to meet its manufacturing needs.
Ensure subcontractors are continuously improving in the areas of quality, cost, and service and delivery performance.
Proactively communicate with all applicable associates within division customers.
Benchmark industry sourcing and supply management best practices.
Rationalize the subcontractor base to the best of the best.
Ensure continuity of supply and labor to the division s communities.
Job Type: Full-time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply